Standard Warranty Information
Every Electrolux Major Appliance is guaranteed to be free of material defects or component malfunctions. Electrolux Major Appliances provides a limited warranty that covers the repair, without charge, of any problem that occurs during the first year after the original date of purchase or delivery of a new Electrolux product, or during the first year after closing on your newly-constructed home with a new Electrolux product.*
Extend Your Major Appliance Coverage with the 3 Year Platinum Star® Limited Warranty
For a limited time, or until June 30, 2020, Electrolux is offering you the opportunity to extend any one-year coverage on parts to 3 years at no cost to you, provided that you register your product with Electrolux within 60 days of purchase, delivery or closing. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. This offer does not extend the limited warranty's 1 year labour coverage; please see our Extended Service Agreement offerings to extend your labour coverage.
* Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labour for 1 year. Electrolux kitchen and laundry appliances only.
* Platinum Star® Warranty does not apply to Electrolux ICON® Collection products
Wherever you live or move in Canada, our national network of authorized independent service companies provides prompt, professional repair service. To maintain warranties, always ask for Electrolux Major Appliances Genuine Replacement Parts. These warranties are provided by Electrolux Major Appliances North America, a division of Electrolux Home Products Inc., in the U.S.A., and in Canada by Electrolux Canada Corp. For complete warranty details, please refer to your Owner’s Manual. High standards of quality at Electrolux Major Appliances mean we are constantly working to improve our products. We reserve the right to change specifications or discontinue models without notice.
To find an Electrolux Authorized Service Provider near you, please call 1-800-265-8352.
Our washers include the Perfect Balance™ System – state-of-the-art technology that keeps oversized loads balanced for smooth, quiet vibration and minimal vibration. This means they won’t disturb other areas of your home, even when you install them on the second floor. In fact, we guarantee it. Download our Second Floor Guarantee form below for more information. DOWNLOAD FORM HERE
As the owner of an Electrolux Major Appliance, you already receive a comprehensive warranty. You can also elect to extend this valuable coverage with an Electrolux Service Agreement to enjoy these important benefits:
1. Enjoy the peace of mind that only we can guarantee.No one knows your Electrolux product better than we do. And no other company is better equipped to provide the specialized parts and service you may need – or to replace your product entirely. So invest now in the best possible protection with a Service Agreement. And we guarantee to stand behind you and your Electrolux product for as long as you own your coverage. Don’t risk losing this guaranteed peace of mind.
2. Up to three full years of freedom from repair bills for our valued Electrolux owners.Whether you choose a one, two, or three year Service Agreement, we’ll pay for all covered repairs needed to keep your Electrolux product in peak operating condition. And that means no surprises to your budget.
3. A brand new product, if needed Our replacement coverage entitles you to a brand new Electrolux Major Appliance with comparable features if yours can’t be fixed, or if it simply makes more sense to replace it.
4. Convenient, in-home service with a toll-free call Reliable service is only a phone call away when you own an Electrolux Service Agreement. And the call is always toll-free.
5. Top-quality repairs by Electrolux factory-trained experts You wouldn’t want “just anyone” to service your valuable Electrolux product. That’s why we use trustworthy professionals who have been trained extensively on Electrolux models just like yours.
6. Quick access to the correct replacement parts Forget about inferior parts being used on your Electrolux product or long, unnecessary waiting for a special component. We maintain an ample supply of quality components designed specifically for your Electrolux model to ensure we can have it running like new again in no time.
7. Our Money-Back Guarantee If you are ever dissatisfied with the quality of protection you receive, you may have a complete refund of the unused portion of your Service Agreement less claims paid – no questions asked.
Simply call 1-800-265-8352 (toll free), and select option 2 to learn how to extend your manufacturer’s warranty. By calling today you can begin your protection and charge it to your VISA®, MasterCard®, or American Express®.
Does your appliance require service? Find an Electrolux Authorized Service Provider near you: 1-800-265-8352.